Every one of us experience stress and anxiety in our day to day lives and some days it gets really hard to manage than the other days. Needless to say, relaxing your mind can feel like a never-ending battle. The percentage of people who suffer from stress and anxiety on a daily basis is alarmingly high. People don’t always get the help they need, and the results are illness both physical and mental.
Agarwood Essential Oil has very sweet Cambodian Oudh odor. It is rich in nutrients, versatile and particularly beneficial for the hair and skin. This is naturally identical because natural and sterling one is abandoned and restricted for export also its production is unethical and we strongly believe in ethical practices.
- Use it for conditions like eczema, bug bites, allergic, rosacea, reactions and sunburns. Do not apply directly on the skin. first, dilute it in a carrier oil.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath for a truly relaxing experience.
- Agarwood Oil also promotes sleep. To use the agarwood oil, add it to a diffuser. It works even better when blended with oils like lavender and cedarwood.
- Agarwood oil has been traditionally used for joint pain. Before applying it on joints do not forget to mix it with a carrier oil.
- For effective use mix every 1 tablespoon of the carrier oil with 3 drops of agarwood oil.Agarwood oil has anti-oxidants those protects your skin from damaging and repairs your skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops in the desired area. To reduce the sensitivity of the skin, use it with coconut oil.
Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using. Do not drop oils directly in the ear canal or eyes. Keep out of reach from children and pets. If you have accidentally swallowed, please seek medical advice right away.
Write Your Own Review
In topical countries like India monsoons are indeed the best time of the year as the climate is very hot and humid thus rain is very beautiful and pleasant. But monsoon bring with it a lot of skin problems too and for those with oily skin the sticky heat and constant humidity can make this even harder. But not to worry! We’ve got a list of the best essential oils so that you’ll never need to stress about your oily skin in the rains.
Vetiver which is also known as khus is a multipurpose grass that is native to parts of the Indian subcontinent. Vetiver essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of its roots. It provides a heavy, earthy aroma. Its unique and exotic aroma helps to ground emotions. It has cooling properties which makes it an ideal essential oil to use in the scorching heat of summers.